Friday, 4 March 2016
Final Post
I have final come to the end of the problem solving unit, I have to say that i think that is has gone very well even though it got of to a rocky start. I have enjoyed the unit as it has helped me to read a book I have found that it was very fun to do and that a will want to read another book after I finish the one I am on. I feel that I have used the skill gained in this class to help me read my first ever book and I am very happy with myself. I have also enjoyed the blogging for recording for how the problem solving panned out. I have also learned that wen I come across another problem in my life I should take a step back and evaluate the problem at hand break it down and create a plan to solve it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment