The the book I have purchased is about marriage equality and how a woman called Lynne Featherstone and how fundamental she was in the marriage equality rights and helping it become a reality in the United Kingdom. I read the review on the site to find out what other thought about the book to find out i i should by it and in turn they were good review so I decided to by the book and cant wait to read it after I finish my other book.
REVIEWS
- “The inside story of the legislation of same-sex marriage by the government minister who pioneered it, with jaw-dropping revelations of how Stonewall initially tried to scupper marriage equality.” By Peter Tatchell
- “Lynne delivers both an insider’s perspective and a comprehensive narrative on one of the most significant and progressive social changes in a generation.” By Benjamin Cohen, Chief Executive of PinkNews
No comments:
Post a Comment