What I need to do?
I will need to find a book that will interest me, then I will need to go and buy the book and then read it chapter by chapter.
Advise I might get?
I will be able to get advice from my lecture Doug McAdams and the lesson he was teaching as about how to review and summarise a book to recommend to the Librarian.
What resources do I need?
The resources I will require to carry out my problem solving. I will require a book that I find interesting and appealing to me that I want to read, I will then need to get a bookmark to help me keep my place and I will also require time to read the book at launch or when I have a quiet moment or when I am waiting for my mum to finishes her work or in my spare time if I have any spare time.
What are the limitation I might face?
One of the limitation I might have for reading my book will be time as I will need time were I am able to get a chance to read so of the book with out interruptions.
No comments:
Post a Comment